An added benefit of the recent Microsoft agreement approved by our Cleburne ISD Board of Trustees gives our district employees and students up to 5 copies of Microsoft Office to install on their personal computer.
Please do not install Office on your district-owned computer.
To install Office on your personal computer
Open a web browser on the computer you'd like to install Office on and go to portal.office.com
Log in using your district email address and password. If you have logged in before then choose your school email address
3. If your email address is not displayed click Use another account
4. Enter your district email address then click next
5. Click Work or school account
6. Enter your district password and click sign in
7. Click "Install Office" in the top right corner of your browser
8. Next click
9. The Office setup file will download in your browser. Click the file to install.
10. Follow the onscreen directions to complete the installation