- New Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment-Opens April 17th, 2023
- New K-12 Student Enrollment-Opens April 17th, 2023
- Online Registration FAQs
A child who is four (4) years of age on or before September 1, 2023, is eligible for PreKindergarten program. CISD offers two Prekindergarten options for our families:
Must meet at least one (1) of state eligibility criteria:
- is unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- is income-eligible; or
- is homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child; or
- is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or
- is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code; or
- is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.
If you meet the state eligibility criteria for Pre-K, complete the following application.
Enrollment for state-eligible Pre-K cannot be done online. Please go to the campus of your residence to complete state-eligible Pre-K enrollment.
For general FAQs regarding tuition-based Pre-K, check out Tuition-Based Pre-K FAQs
- Cleburne Residents: $3,850.00 (10 monthly payments of $385.00)
- Application Link: Cleburne Resident Pre-K Agreement
- Send Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleburne ISD Employees: Attend at no cost
- Application Link: contact email@example.com
Tuition-Based Pre-K Agreements may be submitted online or in-person at your campus of residence.
New K-12 students to Cleburne ISD may begin the online registration by clicking the links below. If you do not already have a Skyward account, follow the link on Step 1 to request a username and password. Afterwards, you may log into the Skyward to complete the 2023-24 new student registration using the link on Step 2.
- Step 1: Request a Parent Skyward Account (if you do not currently have one)
- Step 2: Complete New Student Online Enrollment in Skyward Portal
- What does online registration mean to me?
- How will it work?
- What if I have children on different campuses?
Parents will be able to save time by completing the packet each student receives on the first day of the school year through ONLINE Registration portal links above. This packet includes emergency cards, health forms, and various other permissions and acknowledgments for the new school year.
It typically takes a parent 45 minutes to complete the first-day paperwork for each child they enroll in the district using paper forms. The online version will take 20 minutes or less for each child. Therefore, drastically reducing the amount of time filling out forms.
If you are enrolling a State Eligible Pre-Kindergarten student, after you complete the approval process at either an elementary campus or Central Office, you will be directed to an online site to complete your registration process.
Parents of returning students will need to have a Skyward Family Access account. Through Online Registration parents will be able to log in to Family Access, click on the appropriate link above and work through the steps. Parents will have the option to save and come back to complete the steps at a later time.