Affordable Internet Opportunities
Need Help Paying For Your Broadband Subscription?
Join the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
A household is eligible for the ACP if the household income is at or below 200 percent (%) of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least of these criteria:
- Receives a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Meets the eligibility for a participating ISP's existing low-income internet program
- Participates in at least one of these programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
Learn more about the ACP and see if you are eligible. Texas currently has 156 ISP's that offer a low-cost ACP subscription.
To find an ACP company in your area, use this search tool