DMCA Copyright Infringement Claims Process
Welcome to Cleburne Independent School District's DMCA Compliance Page. We respect intellectual property rights and adhere to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act guidelines. This page provides information on reporting alleged copyright infringements by domains owned by Cleburne Independent School District.
Reporting a Violation
If you believe that your copyright-protected work is or has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). When filing a notice, ensure you include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Identification of the material that you believe is infringing on the copyrighted work and information reasonably sufficient to permit the District to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For more information
For more information, please read the following links: